Meeting on Stabilization and Association Process Dialogues in Kosovo
ATRC participated in the meeting upon invitation sent by EU Office in Kosovo to interested organizations from local civil society in Kosovo to contribute their knowledge and information into the forthcoming Stabilization and Association Process Dialogues (SAPDs) on Transport, Environment, Energy and Regional Development.
The main purpose of the meeting was to gather ideas and viewpoints of the civil society on the above issues, in view of the preparations for the SAPD discussions with Kosovo authorities. Topics discussed were:
- a) What are the key developments the energy sector in Kosovo?
- b) Where do you see the major challenges and can provide main policy recommendations?
- a) What are the key developments (policy, legislative) in the area of environment since spring 2016?
- b) Major challenges, key priorities and policy recommendations in the areas of:
- Waste management
- Air pollution
- Water management
- Nature protection
a) Transport sector in Kosovo (key policy/legislative developments)
- b) Major challenges and policy recommendations in the areas of:
- Road transport/road safety
- Rail transport