Competition among CSOs in the acquisition of donor funding is very strong. In order to face the donors’ expectations, the fundraisers have to improve and professionalise their work.
This course is designed to give you practical and appropriate tips to raise funds successfully in favour of your organisation’s activities. You will familiarise with marketing and strategic elements. You will then learn how to elaborate your fundraising plan to include key donors, corporate partnership, as well as how to approach individuals and online donors.
The course is divided into five modules:
Module 1 – The fundraising plan
Module 2 – Individual giving
Module 3 – Corporate fundraising
Module 4 – Fundraising with Foundations
Module 5 – Fundraising with public entities
After this course the participants:
- Are aware of the steps of fundraising cycle
- Can prepare fundraising strategy and plan
- Can adapt the communication basic elements to fundraising activities
- Can plan and implement fundraising activities with individuals
- Can use main social media and other web-based tools for fundraising activities
- Can approach Foundations and corporates
- Know the basisc on how to preparare for Grants
- Are aware of the communication’s skills to be used while
This is an online course, thus it will require a computer with an internet connection and a web-browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox). A reliable Internet connection is necessary throughout the course duration. All the course materials are provided in the course modules. Participants are not required to purchase any additional materials, resources, or books.
Duration and Additional Features
This is an on-line self-learning course and offers high degree of flexibility to participants who are free to follow the lessons at any time, but are requested to complete the course within its global duration of 15 days. The average duration of the course is 3 days.
The course is in English and it is free of charge.
To attend this course, you should first Register to the ENV.net e-learning platform (click here) and then choose the course that you wish to attend from the course catalogue. You will receive an email of confirmation of the registration to the course.